We value partnerships with local churches who share our vision of helping the community. Without the support like this, the vision of Uplift Mid-MO would not be possible.
Our Church Partners
The below Church partners are committed to working alongside and supporting Uplift Mid-MO to assist Audrain County residents in need. Uplift Clearinghouse services are activated by Audrain County church referrals.
Centennial Baptist Church | (573) 581-5173
First Presbyterian Church | (573) 581-5689
Genesis Church | (256) 361-8673
Refuge Ministries | (573) 253-0142
Victory Christian Fellowship | (573) 581-6317
What does a church partnership require?
- Introducing Uplift Mid-MO to the congregation.
- Referring benevolence requests (can be internal, external, or both) to Uplift Mid-MO.
- Encouraging church members to volunteer through Uplift Mid-MO using their gifts and abilities.
- Accepting referrals from Uplift Mid-MO to appropriate church ministries.
- Praying for Uplift Mid-MO, our community, and for unity in the body of Christ.
- Optional: Giving financially to Uplift Mid-MO to assist with our efforts. Visit upliftmidmo.org/donate for more information on giving if you feel led to do so.
How does a church partnership benefit the church?
- The church is able to refer assistance requests to Uplift Mid-MO as needed.
- Partnering churches are featured on the Uplift Mid-MO website, social media and at community events.
- Uplift Mid-MO will promote your church to clients interested in finding a church home.
- The church can call on Uplift Mid-MO’s volunteer base to support as needed.
- By participating in a large-scale local effort of the great commission, churches will gain visibility in the community.
- Your congregation will be encouraged to get involved and live out their faith as they work alongside other members of the Body of Christ.
Churches that would like to partner with Uplift Mid-MO can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an informational meeting with your leadership.